Intellectual property and use rights
We inform you and you agree that the Site is our intellectual property and is operated by Guaranteed Payday Loans. Information, graphic, audio, video, photo or other content of the Site and materials posted on the Site are our intellectual property or the property of copyright holders who have given us the right to post these materials on the Site.
All intellectual property rights, including copyright, related rights, exclusive rights to trade names, commercial designations, trademarks, service marks or other intellectual rights in all materials or content of the Site belong to us or our partners.
The site and the materials posted on it are intended solely for your non-commercial use. Another use of the Site or its materials is prohibited without our prior written permission. You agree not to commit any, all or some of the actions such as copying, reproducing, transferring, distributing, selling, commercializing, modifying, processing or creating derivative materials from the materials and content of the Site. Making these actions in relation to the Site and its materials is illegal and may involve liability in accordance with applicable law. This limitation does not apply to your messages and announcements on the Site.
The information that we collect about you depends on how you use the features provided by our Site.
We may receive the following personal information:
- Personal information associated with you as a person, including your personal data, such as your name, home address or e-mail address, phone number and other similar information that you provide about yourself voluntarily when you use the Site or in the process of using the services, send us a letter or agree to receive electronic information messages from our Site or in any other interaction with us. Other information is provided by you at your own discretion. You are not required to provide us with your personal information. However, if you choose to refuse to provide it, then you may not be able to visit all pages of the Site and use not all Services;
- Data that is automatically transmitted to the Site in the process of using it using the software installed on your user’s device, including your IP address, geographic location, information about the browser or other program with which you access to the Site, the technical characteristics of the hardware and software used by you as a user, the date and duration of your visit to the Site, the pages you are viewing, the address of the website from which you went to our Site, cookie data and other similar information that does not allow us to identify you personally.
Purposes of processing personal information
We process the collected personal information for the following purposes:
- To identify, authorize and authenticate you as a user of our Site;
- To provide you with personalized services;
- To communicate with you, including sending notifications and information regarding the use of the Services, or about changes in our policies, as well as processing your requests and requests;
- To inform you about our products and services or products and services of our partners or to provide you information that, in our opinion, will be of particular interest to you. You will also allow us to take into account your individual preferences and provide you with a higher level of service;
- For targeting advertising;
- To evaluate, optimize and improve the quality of the Site, Ser-vices and ease of use in accordance with your preferences;
- To conduct statistical and similar research based on anonymous data;
- To recognize, investigate and prevent actions that may violate our policies or be illegal.
Also, from time to time, we may invite you to provide personal information in the form of surveys or questionnaires, participation in which is carried out exclusively on a voluntary basis. The personal information obtained in connection with such surveys or questionnaires is used to inform you of the results of surveys or questionnaires, as well as to improve the use of the Site or increase satisfaction with the Services.
Advertising information and marketing materials
In addition to the stated purposes of processing personal information, we would like to inform you about news, promotions and special offers that may be beneficial to you. We value your time and attention, therefore we control the distribution of advertising information and marketing emails.
The site provides you with the opportunity to refuse to participate in the mailing of such materials by clicking on the link indicated in the letter you received, or by choosing another available way to unsubscribe. You can also change your preferences to receive or not receive marketing emails, or update them.
Please note that we are not responsible for the actions of third-party sellers and advertisers. We strive to work with reliable companies, but we have no control over their actions. However, you can tell us about your experience with any third parties we work with so that we can improve our offerings.
Conditions for processing personal information and transferring it to others
We keep the confidentiality of your personal information, except in cases where you voluntarily provide information about yourself for general access to an unlimited number of persons. Please note that your personal information, which you independently post on your personal page, in comments to publications and on other publicly available Services, may be viewed by other users.
We will not share your personal data with others, except in a limited number of circumstances, including the following cases:
- When you give us consent to do such things, for example, you allow us to provide your personal information to other websites;
- When we partner with financial institutions to jointly offer you products and services. At the same time, financial institutions will be prohibited from using your personal information other-wise than for joint promotion of products and services;
- When the transfer of personal information is provided for by applicable law in the framework of the procedure established by the legislation or is performed in accordance with a court decision;
- When it is necessary to ensure the possibility of protecting our rights and other legitimate interests, rights and legitimate interests of other persons or users, in violation of our policies or agreements;
- When, as a result of the processing of your personal information, anonymized statistical data are obtained, which are transferred to another person for research, the performance of work or provision of services on our behalf.
Change and removal of personal information
At any time you can change (update or add) the personal information provided to us in whole or in part, using the editing function in the appropriate section of the Site or in the personal section of the Service.
Your right to change or delete your personal information on the Site may be limited in accordance with the requirements of applicable law. In particular, such restrictions, for this reason, may provide for our obligation to save the information changed or deleted by you for a different period and transmit such information in accordance with the legally established procedure.
Processing of personal information using cookies
Cookies are a small piece of text information that our Site transmits to your browser, and the browser stores and transmits it back to the Site with each of your requests to the Site. Some cookie values can be stored only during a one-time session of your connection with the Site and are deleted after you close your browser. Others, installed for a certain period of time, are recorded in a special file and stored on your computer.
Cookies contain information that allows the Site to identify your browser when you access the Site and visit the pages of the Site. With the help of cookies, we collect information such as the time you spent on the Site, areas of a visit to the Site, websites with links to and from our Site, and other additional information. The structure of the cookie, its content and technical parameters are determined by the Site and can be changed without sending you our prior notice. These cookies prevent us from collecting personal information about you.
Please note that the equipment and software used by users to visit websites on the Internet may have the function of prohibiting operations with cookies for any or for certain websites, as well as deleting previously received cookies. At any time, you can independently delete the cookies saved on your computer, change the parameters in the settings of your browser so that the browser stops saving all cookies and notifies about their sending. However, in this case, some functions of the Site and Services may stop working, work slower or display only text information. We reserve the right to establish that the provision of a particular Service is only possible if the acceptance and receipt of cookies are permitted by the user.
Measures used to protect personal information
We take organizational and technical measures that we consider necessary and sufficient to ensure the protection of your personal information from unlawful or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of other persons with it. From time to time, we review our procedures to ensure the security of personal information and select appropriate new technologies and methods. However, even with the most advanced technology, no website is completely secure. In those unlikely cases where we believe that the security of the personal information we received may not be observed, we can inform you about such a development of events. If such notification is justified, we will use our best efforts to inform you about it as soon as possible, taking into account the circumstances.
Links to other sites
Feedback. Questions and suggestions
Any questions or suggestions can be sent to us using the Contact Us page.